Tuesday, 14.05.2024, 17:42

Main
Registration
Login
Rakion-Hack Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum >Rakion Hacks< » Rakion ENG » Rakion Bots/Hacks Download » Working Rakion Hacks!!!!!!! (If the admin wont do it i will.....)
Working Rakion Hacks!!!!!!!
elvepureDate: Saturday, 23.05.2009, 05:44 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи
Reproofs: 0%
Here is EVERY THING you need to know about how to hack rakion. Ok first let me tell you the basic's. You download an injector which you open up before you open rakion. In the injector you search for a .dill file you download. The .dill file will be the hacks i will give you :p. Ok first thing you need to do is download an injector. I am gonna give you a link to everything you need. Everything you need will be inside a folder i will post. Download this. It has all the injectors and hacks
I'll post 4 links because they can only be downloaded 10 times each....
if one doesnt work try another if they are all out post a comment and i will upload more.

http://rapidshare.com/files/236158922/Rakion_Hacks_1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/236159149/Rakion_Hacks_1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/236159206/Rakion_Hacks_1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/236159232/Rakion_Hacks_1.rar.html

Ok now you have the folder extract it. You should get somethign called rakion hacks. Inside you will finde dill injector 6, and 2 bypass dill's. Move all 3 of these to your desktop. Ok we will be useing dillinjector .6 because i like it the best. opps i just realized there is 2 dill injector 6 folders one is empty delet it. Ok now open dill injector .6 and you should see dillinjector .6 and a blank key. Open dill injector 6 then right click dill injector and press run as admin if ur on vista. ok now you should see dill file one and key file one. for the key file go back to the blank key and use that. for the dill file choose any of the hacks that i gave you. They should still be in the rakion 1 folder. Just dubbleclick what you want. After that press inject. Now open rakion and login. You should see a popup saying press ok when splash is gone. count to 5-10 depending on ur pc and press ok. you will press it before the little box in the top middle dissapers. once you press ok some hacks have a pop up saying what it is just press ok. now you are hacking. Ok now some hacks i gave you you need to know how to use. The nack and pannzer to cells are strait fwoard. have a panzer or nack in your creture slot and itll work. Some of the nack and panzer hacks dont work not verry manny tho. Ok next is auto s hack it has its own injector. Dubble click the aut os hack folder and open the injector. This is a cmd injector so run as admin if vista and if not dubble click it. Now type rakion.bin and press enter . then choose auto s hack. This will auto inject after you login dont press anything. Ok one in game press f1 at server selection screen. Then create a stage. now press f7 then press start. 10 seconds wwill pass and stage will be over. Next hack is present hack for this u gota have a mage. use dill injector 6 and inject it. get on a game and go to a team d room with 6 people and up. Now every 30 seconds or so ice a wall and u will get a present. U have to w8 30 seconds per present just keep iceing or watever. Now for suoper hack. This lets you fly as a mage lets you do alota stuff its awsome. Inject as usuall and eveter anygame as a mage. Once in hold ctrl 0 and you wil lcharge up . ctrl c is choas ctrl up arrow enables / deables flying ctrl 9 randomly grips anyone ctrl left click shoots arrows ctrl right shoots alota range bombs. enjoy thats all the hacks and the all 2 nack hack is my fav. no hot keys just go . if game ever crashed restart pc and ur good to go. if u wanna inject 2 hacks just use one of the other cmd injector and type rakion.bin and choose a hack. Wa la Enjoy This is for rakion international server. I DIDNOT MAKE ANY OF THESE HACKS!!!!! But i hope i helped you. Post comments if u need farther help or want me to explane in more detail

FeaR_MaNDate: Saturday, 23.05.2009, 14:49 | Message # 2
Private
Plzz can you write it all on RUSSIAN??? happy

Plzzz i very need it! cry cry

ElaineDate: Saturday, 22.08.2009, 19:40 | Message # 3
Private
Hey the links are all out can u upload more plz? ty alot! tongue

MoepDate: Thursday, 27.08.2009, 13:27 | Message # 4
Private
Can you maybe upload again with other acc or with normal and say me?^^ i want download too biggrin

BIGDate: Thursday, 31.12.2009, 08:08 | Message # 5
Private
they don't work. can u uplaod more or send it to me? biggrin THNX

Forum >Rakion Hacks< » Rakion ENG » Rakion Bots/Hacks Download » Working Rakion Hacks!!!!!!! (If the admin wont do it i will.....)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz